- Upvc door handles where the levers are inline. Measure the positions of the key-hole, lever and screws.
Lever Lever uPVC Door Handles
An exceptional range of lever lever upvc door handles are available at HandleStore.com. Look out for our high quality upvc handles marked with a 10 year mechanical guarantee! We have a huge selection of replacement upvc door handles for you to choose from, like 92pz upvc door handles. Browse through our superb range of exterior door handles today! All of our upvc door handles are suitable as replacements for double glazed doors (lift to lock) like Anglian and Everest and many more where the levers operate off one spindle. If they operate off two spindles then you need upvc offset door handles. These exterior door handle sets are pairs and all have a lever on the inside and outside and are universal handing so can be mounted either way around on the door (some exceptions will be advised). If you are uncertain about your exterior door handles then check out this guide on front door handles to be certain about what you are replacing.
How To replace uPVC Door Handles
The replacement pvc door handles market is a difficult one at the best of times as many manufacturers now no longer make the old lock sizes that are needed. To successfully find the correct handles therefore requires a bit of patience, study and a measuring tape! The reason why the correct replacement handles have to be found is that the position of the euro lock can vary as can the screw fixings. These will pass through the lock case with little clearance and so anything that does not match up will not fit. In the first instance it would make sense to try and find a manufacturers marking as they can sometimes be stamped inside the backplate but failing that use a tape measure and measure up the old fashioned way. To help you why not use our guide on how to measure upvc door handles and assess the important sizes from the comfort of your own living room.
Modern Day uPVC Handles are 92mm or 92PZ
The 92mm size upvc door handle is a reference to the size between the lock and the lever and is pretty much the standard size adopted by UK manufacturers today. This important size is sometimes referred to as pz or 92pz as would be the case here. However, that will not be enough when it comes to replacement pvc door handles as the positions of the screws will also be needed and these can vary between the 92mm upvc door handles available. For instance you could walk into b&q, Wickes or Homebase and you won't find some of the older 92mm upvc door handles where the fixings need to suit older locks.
Stainless Steel uPVC Door Handles
If you are looking for higher than normal resistance to weathering then consider our popular range of stainless steel door handles for both upvc and wooden doors. You can select from several popular sizes from our upvc door handle collection that includes the high grade 316 stainless for coastal environments with a 25 year guarantee!
- D71 Mila Prolinea - 92PZ - 122mm CentresPrice From: £21.21 Exc Vat £25.45 Inc Vat
- D161 Hoppe Atlanta - 92PZ - 122mm CentresPrice From: £17.44 Exc Vat £20.93 Inc Vat
- D63 Mila Prolinea - 92PZ - 211mm CentresPrice From: £25.74 Exc Vat £30.89 Inc Vat
- D276 Blenheim - 92PZ - 240mm CentresPrice From: £24.51 Exc Vat £29.41 Inc Vat
- D39 Hoppe London - 92PZ - 240mm CentresPrice From: £28.97 Exc Vat £34.76 Inc Vat
- D66 Roto - 92PZ - 200mm CentresPrice From: £25.90 Exc Vat £31.08 Inc Vat
- D64 Hoppe Frankfurt - 70PZ - 200mm CentresPrice From: £24.56 Exc Vat £29.47 Inc Vat
- D83 Fullex Farnham - 68PZ - 215mm Centres£27.30 Exc Vat £32.76 Inc Vat
- D269 Hoppe Atlanta - 92PZ - 215mm CentresPrice From: £24.63 Exc Vat £29.56 Inc Vat