D74 Fullex Snib - 68PZ - 215mm Centres
More uPVC Door Handles
- Button snib latch (replaces old Fullex lock handles).
- Made from die-cast zinc metal and sold as a pair for one door set.
- Screws and spindle will suit door thickness found on most upvc doors ranging from composite doors at 44mm to 70mm door thicknesses.
- Supplied with 2 spindles and colour matching M5 screws (you may need to utilise your existing spindle arrangement if you have a split spindle Fullex lock).
- Sprung handles.
- BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 5 for corrosion resistance (480 hours accelerated testing).
- Tested to 200 000 cycles of operation by the manufacturer.
- Other handles will also fit these sizes: D75 (use search bar at top of website).
- Non-snib latch version handle also available D28 or D83.
- Non-handed design (levers are reversible).
- Change to security uPVC door locks at the same time!
Exterior door furniture set to suit euro design key cylinders (light bulb shape cylinder). This handle will fit the uPVC type door requiring the lift-to-lock motion to engage the multi-point locks up the side of the door - please check the diagram for correct replacement. This handle is specifically designed to replace upvc door handles for the Fullex lock. This was commonly made with a 68mm (pz) lever to lock size and had a snib at the top for use with holding the door open much like a night latch. If your door does not have this function and the Fullex lock then you will need a different type of handle. Please review our guide on how to measure upvc door handles for more on this. Levers are sprung.
** 200 000 test cycles relates to a handle mounted correctly on a door with one open/close motion = 1 cycle.
Special cleaning is not necessary as dirt can be removed with a damp cloth. The use of caustic cleaners or chemicals should be avoided.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.
The following special offers are available to you when you buy the D74. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the D74 and the special offer product are added.