- Peg stays are found on casement wooden windows and can be locked in some cases.
Window Peg Stays to suit timber casement windows. Presenting a range of traditional and contemporary window stays with locks. Peg stays are commonly found on the older timber windows and allow the window to stay open at pre-defined distances. These stays can now be complimented with our range of window stay locks to hold the window open but locked at the same time. The traditional stays can now be locked using our new range of locking pins. Just substitute one of the pins for a locking pin (purchased separately) and you can leave the window open in a locked position or closed position. Our range of traditional stays include the monkey tail and plume designs. The following stays can use the locking pin : W46, W47, W58 & W60.
- Window Stay Lock£9.49 Exc Vat £11.39 Inc Vat As low as: £10.32
- W46 Bulb End Casement StayPrice From: £11.15 Exc Vat £13.38 Inc Vat As low as: £12.55
- W47 Traditional Window StaysPrice From: £8.22 Exc Vat £9.86 Inc Vat As low as: £9.07
- W54 Locking Casement Stay£9.85 Exc Vat £11.82 Inc Vat As low as: £10.00
- W56 Contemporary Window Stay£9.08 Exc Vat £10.90 Inc Vat As low as: £9.16
- W58 Monkey Tail Window StayPrice From: £6.92 Exc Vat £8.30 Inc Vat As low as: £6.84
- W29 Modern Window StayPrice From: £8.39 Exc Vat £10.07 Inc Vat As low as: £8.70
- W73 Julietta Casement Stay£15.61 Exc Vat £18.73 Inc Vat As low as: £16.66
- W88 Timber Window StayPrice From: £9.13 Exc Vat £10.96 Inc Vat As low as: £8.75