W47 Traditional Window Stays
View all Timber Window Stays.
- Traditional window stay made from brass.
- Real quality design.
- Supplied with all fittings.
- See our quick FAQ's on Timber Window Stays.
- Reversible casement stay.
- Available in 3 quality finishes, brass, satin chrome & polished chrome.
- Matching edwardian fastener (W43) and locking edwardian latch (W44).
- New model now supplied.
When it comes to improving the look of any wood window the W47 spoon ended timber window stay is a firm favourite with customers. They are superbly constructed and finished to a high quality standard. All fittings are supplied to suit a flat frame window base including slotted head dome screws to finish the job. If you have an angled frame then see the Related Products on this page for the Ejma pin option. The W47 traditional styled stay is further complimented by a matching fastener (W44 and W43) where a handle is needed.
W47 Spoon End Stay Sizes (10 inch):
Overall Length: 280mm to the bracket end.
Knuckle centre to end of spoon stay: 250mm
Pin stay positions: 4
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.