W58 Monkey Tail Window Stay
- Monkey tail or Rats Tail window stay for timber casement windows.
- Key locking pin available -see Related Products Below.
- See our quick FAQ's on Timber Window Stays
- Made from wrought iron.
- The W58 fits either direction of window opening.
- Monkey tail window handle (W57) or key locking monkey tail handle (W70) available.
- Included are 2 x colour matched stay pins and 6 screws.
- Black plume window stay also available (W60).
The UK is blessed with real homes of distinction and period living is a lifestyle choice for many regardless of the age of property. So what better than to adorn your timber casement windows with a superb black monkey tail stay for that period effect. Sometimes referred to as a rats tail casement stay these stays are an ideal replacement and can be locked down with a stay lock if locks are needed to comply with the home insurance requirement. When you order from our 3 peg stay sizes 8, 10 or 12 inch you can also compliment the look with the W57 black monkey tail mortice fastener or the W70 wedge fastener.
Monkey Tail Stay Sizes (10 inch):
O/A length including bracket - 298mm.
Stay bracket: 60 x 18mm (43mm centres).
Pin Rest: 48 x 18mm (plate)
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.