- Locking window stays for wooden casement windows.
- Fits both left or right hand orientation on the window.
- See our quick FAQ's on Timber Window Stays
- Matching locking casement fastener (W53) or non-locking replacement window latch (W55) available.
- Non locking contemporary window stay (W56) also available.
- Key is suited through the stay model and latch if purchased.
- Supplied with all the window fittings needed for angled or flat frames.
A popular range of locking window stays suitable for a casement wood window. This is a modern and contemporary design that offers compatible window fittings through the range of fastener and stay furniture. Available in white, chrome and brass this ten inch (10) window stay will fit most types of timber windows due to its narrow styling and the key is cross functional with the W53 locking casement fastener for a perfect suited look. You can also mix and match with a non-locking fastener W55 to keep one locking key per window.
W54 Locking Stay Sizes:
Overall length including knuckle bracket is 275mm x 28mm height x 22mm depth.
To fit your window the best advice we can give is to assess whether there is 20mm (2 centimetres) of frame for the stay to sit comfortably from the corner on both the opener and the frame itself.
If your window has large weatherseals you may need to consider using a different stay like the W88 Timber Window Stay.
Centre of stay pin to edge of fixing bracket is 15mm.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.