View More Window Handles
- Key Locking double glazing window locks for most upvc type windows where a multi-point lock is present on the window.
- Locks found on a lot of Everest type windows with espag handles.
- Watch the espag handles video or see our quick Guide and FAQ's on Espag Window Handles.
- All spindle sizes stocked from 10mm to 40mm.
- Standard 7mm spindle attached to handle and fixing centres are 43mm.
- One standard key and a cover cap supplied.
- Handed lever for hand clearance.
A timeless double glazing window lock that has proven popular over the years, and in particular on a lot of Everest upvc windows. These Era Maxim espag handles will suit any multi-point locking system driven by a 7mm square spindle and are typically found on uPVC or aluminium windows and some timber ones too. This lock design incorporates a push button lock and a key to deadlock, where the key is standardised throughout the range regardless of the number of handles you purchase. Standard centres for the fixing means this is an ideal replacement espag handle. As long as your lock system found inside the window has a square 7mm hole then all the handle has to do is pierce this to be able to turn the locks. Various spindle lengths exist for this handle depending on how deep the gearbox lock is inside the window. To order just select the handing and then the spindle length you need.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.
The following special offers are available to you when you buy the W06 Double Glazing Window Lock. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the W06 Double Glazing Window Lock and the special offer product are added.