W82 Lockable Casement Fastener
- Era lockable casement window fastener.
- Self-locking latch requiring the key to open only.
- See our quick Guide or FAQ's about window latches.
- Night vent locking design.
- Supplied with an angled packer for angled frames along with flat wedge.
- Supplied with one key and screws.
- Universal handing.
- Need extra keys for this fastener?
The W82 casement fastener is a time-served window latch made by one of the major lock manufacturers in the UK. The design of this fastener incorporates a night vent latch position and the latch itself is key lockable. The key lock within the handle works slightly differently to most in that when the latch is closed the handle locks requiring the key to release. No chance of forgetting to lock the window with these but we would advise you to take care with windows that you may designate for fire-escape. In that case you need a non-locking handle. This Era locking casement fastener is suitable for timber or wood windows and comes with a special packer piece which will fit under the catch peg to sit the catch correctly on an angled frame. The handle can be installed onto weather-sealed windows or non weather-sealed windows and is supplied with a full set of instructions to help you install the fastener correctly.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.