- Lever on rose door handles for interior and some exterior doors.
Lever rose interior door handles are all the rage when it comes to style, choice and prices here at HandleStore. We have placed the emphasis on both high quality and low prices with this large range of superb interior lever on rose contemporary door handles in a wide range of stylish finishes. These have been sourced from the top UK manufacturers and are available for next day delivery. Lever rose interior door handles will add that extra touch to your DIY projects, and the selection of elegant finishes will ensure the approval of all who see your completed work. Each of our choices is sold as a pair for a single door and the rose diameter is usually 50mm with a 10mm thickness – although some 58mm rose options are also available for doors with large voids. Each handle features spring-loaded levers with a strong heavy metal material (no plastics). You can find separate key-hole escutcheons and matching bathroom locks listed under Related Products on each individual page. Screw fixings and spindle are included (plus an Allen key where required); the fixings are usually easily concealed with a special threaded rose.
Round Rose Lever Interior Door Handles
Most round rose interior door handles with a lever are sized at a 50mm diameter these days and this is generally a comfortable size for replacement door handles on old doors particularly where voids may be present. Some larger rose diameters are available and we show these as 58mm diameter rose lever door handles. The round rose type of interior door handle is the most common type of door handle and probably the easiest to fit so when selecting handles for doors it generally comes down to your choice as far as style goes.
Fixing rose door handles involves just merely screwing each rose to the sides of the internal door with the fixings supplied and then hiding the screws with a cover plate which is either push-on or a fine screw thread twist. The latter is infinitely better for that quality appeal and not forgetting of course that the small grub screw under each lever should then be tightened up to ensure the handle doesn't get pulled off the spindle over time. The small grub screw is actually what gives the final structure its strength integrity and is something many people forget. If you have a few questions why not take a read of our short questions section to familiarise yourself with the type of locks and arrangements that are possible when using the lever rose interior door handle and how to fit replacement internal door handles.
- Z746 Budget Twist Lever Rose Door Handle
- Z300 Mitred Lever Rose Stainless Steel Door HandlePrice From: £6.20 Exc Vat £7.44 Inc Vat As low as: £6.36
- Z303 Arched Lever Rose Stainless Steel Door HandlePrice From: £6.20 Exc Vat £7.44 Inc Vat As low as: £6.77
- Z304 T-Bar Lever Rose Stainless Steel Door Handle
- Z626 RTD Lever Rose Solid Brass Door Handle£17.94 Exc Vat £21.53 Inc Vat As low as: £19.99
- Z627 Imola Lever Rose Solid Brass Door Handle£18.03 Exc Vat £21.64 Inc Vat As low as: £20.09
- Z46 Twirl Lever Rose Door HandlePrice From: £10.99 Exc Vat £13.19 Inc Vat As low as: £11.99
- Z305 Curved Lever Rose Stainless Steel Door Handle£11.34 Exc Vat £13.61 Inc Vat As low as: £12.37
- Z42 Cube Lever Rose Door HandlePrice From: £21.95 Exc Vat £26.34 Inc Vat As low as: £24.31