W18 Non Locking Cockspur Window Handle
View More Window Handles
- Suitable for fire escape windows or handles not requiring keys.
- Non locking cockspur handle design incorporating a push button release.
- See how to measure step height and our quick Guide and FAQ's on Cockspur Window Handles.
- Matches the W10 key locking cockspur handle.
- 4 fixing positions that are generally standard (38/58mm centres).
- Handed design (right hand shown) - cover cap supplied.
- Order your wedges at the same time at a discounted price!
The W18 is the sister product to the W10 cockspur and is just the key-less version. A lot of houses undergoing major remedial works and extension building need the key-less non locking cockspur handles for fire-escape windows. The addition of the non-locking cockspur compliments the W10 locking version perfectly. These cockspurs fall under the standard 4 fixings of 38mm and 58mm centres so replacement is easy; if you have a similar handle then this is an ideal replacement. Two finishes are available from this handle inclusive of black and white and the handle has a push button for easy and direct closure. These handles are handed to reflect the cockspur nose orientation and you can select the handing when ordering along with the step size. Suitable for upvc and aluminium frames but not timber or wooden windows where latches will be the consideration. The cockspur nose extends an impressive 20mm to give more secure closure across the wedge block on the other side of the window (the catch).
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.
The following special offers are available to you when you buy the W18 Non Locking Cockspur Handle. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the W18 Non Locking Cockspur Handle and the special offer product are added.