DL20 Rim Cylinder
- High quality rim cylinder can replace all types of rim cylinders.
- 3 keys supplied per cylinder.
- Can be keyed-alike to DL11 euro cylinders. (service can be selected in the cart- read more).
- 6 pin cylinder lock (replaces 5 pin).
- Suitable for standard 35mm or 44mm doors.
- Can be used with all nightlatches (not supplied).
- All fixing parts and screws supplied.
The Rim Latch Cylinder (DL20) is a new addition to HandleStore’s wide range of locks, this new rim latch joins our increasingly popular range of Euro Profile Cylinders (DL11).
Rim Latch Cylinders are very popular to open and lock traditional timber doors, our rim latch (DL20) being compatible to the most commonly found night latches. Rim latches are usually supplied when you purchase a night latch but it is not very often you will be required to replace both mechanisms on the same timber door. Many new homeowners tend only replace rim latch cylinder for a security peace of mind as well as being cost effective by not being required to purchase the night latch.
This rim latch cylinder has 6 pins compared to the more common 5 pin rim latch making it harder to bump. As our range of products develop and grow in quantity opening new doors and we now offer a service for these to be keyed alike to our euro profile cylinders (DL11) providing you a “whole house suite”. If you would like more information on our euro door cylinders being keyed alike view our help guide for further assistance
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.