Garage, Patio, Front and Back Door Operated By One Key
If you have clicked through here then you will be interested to know exactly what we mean by 'keyed-alike' and how your locks can all be made to one key pattern. If you want to order keyed-alike locks then click here to follow this step by step keyed-alike process.
Well that is exactly what we are offering for an extra charge of £4.99 + vat (£5.99) per lock. We can re-pin the double ended key cylinder DL11, the half cylinder DL11 (found on most garage doors) and the DL20 rim cylinder.
Further more you can choose from any of the sizes or colours and have as many locks as you like in any combination.
We need to point out a few things though...
- They can take 3-5 days to assemble in our workshop.
- We cannot re-pin these locks to any other locks apart from the suite of DL11 and DL20.
- You only get 3 keys for the entire set as we have to discard the old key patterns choosing one set of 3.
- Further keys are best ordered at the same time - only £2.99 + vat each (£3.59).
- They are not anti-bump or anti-snap locks (See DL09 Yale Superior Series in that case).
How good are these cylinders? They are 6 pin cylinders so the key is slightly longer than the 5 pin lock you may be replacing. They come with an anti-drill front, anti-pick pins and are tested to British Standards. Customers love these cylinders because they are great value for money! If you need something higher security or have more specific threats to combat such as lock snapping or lock bumping then go for the DL09 Yale Anti-snap lock.