- Rim night latch door lock with key deadlocking option.
- Internal night latch snib.
- Two sizes available - 44mm and 60mm and reversible for inward or outward opening doors.
- Supplied with rim cylinder and 3 keys and all parts needed.
- BS3621 approved. • Level 3 security.
- 5 year mechanical guarantee.
These rim nightlatches are time-served door locks found on most timber or wooden front doors. From the outside you see the rim cylinder lock for the key which can be turned several revolutions on the deadlocking version to stop a burglar breaking glass to reach the inside of the lock for entry. A lot of our customers will probably refer to these door locks as a Yale night latch as they are the most famous brand for these type of door locks, but the Euro-spec brand we supply is every bit as good on a like for like basis. The two sizes of 44mm (sometimes referred to as 40mm) and 60mm are the two main sizes for most front doors and are easy to fit for most door thicknesses. To find the correct size for replacement just measure from the edge of the door to the centre line of the key.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.