- Key Locking Cadenza Window Handle.
- 15mm x 3mm blade protrudes from the underside of the handle.
- See our quick FAQ's on Cadenza Window Handles.
- Important note: this handle has an angled blade. If you require the flat blade review the W40 for more details.
- Please refer to this guide on upvc window handles before purchasing to check the blade. Using the incorrect blade will lead to failure of the handle.
- 4 fixing holes on 64mm (inner centres) and 84mm (outer centres). Base dimensions are 100mm x 24mm.
- Supplied with cover caps and key.
Customers please refer to diagram for sizes (under main picture).
A push-button key-locking window handle for use with the older style window locks. This handle has a 15mm wide metal blade protruding from the back of the handle that moves up and down with the handle movement (must not be confused with the general espag handle encompassing a square spindle). This spade is approximately 3mm thick and does not contain any designed cut-out channels just a straight rectangular blank.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.
The following special offer is available to you when you buy the W62. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the W62 and the special offer product are added.