SW18 Traditional Sash Window Lock
- Traditional Sash Window Lock with a narrow keep (8mm).
- Can be used on uPVC and wooden sash windows (some aluminium windows).
- Key locking with 2 keys per lock supplied. Keys are matching throughout the range.
- Surface mounted onto the frame with colour matched screws (sutable for uPVC and wood windows).
- Available in 5 modern colours.
- Accessories for sash window locks are available.
- Meets the requirements of BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 5 Corrosion Resistance (480 hours).
- See FAQ's section for more on sash locks.
SW18 Traditional Sash Window Lock Info
Lock - 60mm fixing centres.
Lock - 80mm (length) x 35mm (width) x 30mm (height) overall sizes
Keep - 60mm fixing centres.
Keep - 80mm (length) x 8mm (width) x 16mm (height) overall sizes
Lock/Keep - 45mm in engaged position.
Manufactured with strength and security in mind. This set comprises all the parts need to surface fit onto most uPVC and timber sash windows. The screws provided are colour matched to ensure a real quality look and are provided to suit upvc frames as well as wood. A resilient finish that meets the requirements of BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 5 Corrosion Resistance (480 hours).
Material: Zinc alloy - finished by electro-plating.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.