SW08 - Sash Window Restrictor Stop
Sash window stops - 2 Pack with key!
- Ideal for timber sash windows for ventilation and safety.
- Extra keys available - select 4mm size Allen Key.
- Solid restricted stop positions at each side of the window.
- Two-part construction with key-locking!
- Supplied with 4 grub screws for 2 positions each side of the window.
- 2 locks supplied and one key.
- Easy fix - just drill 4 x 10mm holes and screw in the thread.
- Change the positions easily from top to bottom of the window.
How To Fit the SW08 Sash Window Stops
These sash window stops can be easily fitted to a timber sliding window and are unobtrusive to the look or the oepration of the window. Fitting is a fairly easy process and you will require a drill and drill bit. Just drill 4 holes of a 10mm size to be able to self-thread the screw threaded part into the timber and above the centre rail (2 each side) on the inside of the window. Bear in mind the depth of the screw thread and the drill point does not expose itself through the other side of the window (please refer to the diagram below the picture for further details and sizes). Screw the ferrules into the timber so they are flush with the window. Screw in the lock using the allen key provided. Remove the lock when not needed.
Sash window stops are used on timber sliding windows and the SW08 provides you with 4 potential positions where two can be used at any one time (2 x ferrules and 4 screw threads supplied). Many customers install all 4 threads so that two ventilation gaps are achievable depending on the requirements. Please bear in mind safety where small children may be present when determining the gap positions for your window. It is easy to unscrew the ferrules and just place them in the secondary position where the secondary threads are sited should that be needed.
Christmas Delivery: Our dispatch dates continue upto 2pm on Thursday 23rd December. We will also be dispatching on Thursday 30th December to help with orders placed through Xmas, and then from Tuesday 4th January 2022.
European Deliveries are currently suspended.