- Adjustable roller latch for interior doors in a plated brass finish.
- Strong spring and ball mechanism in an all metal construction - no plastic parts.
- Easy to fit and replace existing door latches - requires a 19mm bore size (3/4 inch).
- Adjustability for heavy or light door applications including cupboards.
- Supplied with screws and catch plate.
These roller ball catches are easy to slot into any tubular door latch application and can be adjusted to get the tensioning correct for the application. A solid spring action ensures closure is effective and allows the roller catch a variety of uses for internal applications.
How to Adjust: Use a flat bladed screwdriver and insert into the cut-out in the roller. Push the ball right into the latch and turn the appropriate way.
Christmas Delivery: Our dispatch dates continue upto 2pm on Thursday 23rd December. We will also be dispatching on Thursday 30th December to help with orders placed through Xmas, and then from Tuesday 4th January 2022.
European Deliveries are currently suspended.