WA06 - Vector uPVC Window Interlock Brackets
- Enhance the window security of the hinged side of your uPVC window!
- So often neglected - this side of the window can be significantly reinforced against an intruder attack.
- Supplied as a set of 4 (4 required per window).
- Tested on windows to consistently exceed the BS7950 security test.
- Just fit a pair in each hinged corner of the window inline with the hinge!
- Supplied with packer & screws.
- Easy to fit-instructions included.
- Concealed fitting.
Double glazed windows fitted with friction stays have for some time now remained vulnerable to a growing attack using jemmy bars that can prise the hinge side of the window open in seconds. Over the years many upvc window hinges have deteriorated to the extent that the windows become draughty at the corners and even don't close properly. This is a symptom of hinge failure and can leave you vulnerable.
To overcome this problem use these hinge brackets which are simple to fit just requiring two screws for each bracket and the use of self-tapping screws supplied. The design of the hinge brackets means they will pull into each other if the window is forced and will stop the movement of the window. Normal window opening and closing is not affected as these brackets sit comfortably out of eye-sight concealed between the frames.
We recommend using two pairs per window sufficiently spaced apart towards the corners of the hinge side of the window.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.