GV4000-SET Trickle Vents
- Supplied as a complete 4000 trickle vent set to fit to your double glazing window including the exterior canopy with an insect barrier and a controllable internal vent hood. Screws and caps for the screws are also included. If selecting Chartwell green, this is the colour of the exterior canopy and the internal vent is white.
- Trickle vent can be opened or closed using the front mounted thumb switch. Air is directed downwards into the room.
- How to fit trickle vents - a short guide.
- Made from a durable upvc thermoplastic for longevity.
- 400mm length and fixing centres of 380mm.
- Achieves an EA rating of 3200 with a 16mm slot and 2700 with a 12.5mm slot.
- Free area of 5400sqmm with a 16mm slot and 4000sqmm with a 12.5mm slot.
- Colour matched set and available in white, grey RAL 7001, dark brown and tan colours.
This window vent can be found in many double glazing installations across the UK and is available in the popular 400mm size. The 400mm length will cover most slot sizes that are found at the top of many upvc or timber casement windows. Installation will require two self-tapped screw holes if the screw positions are not an exact replacement.
This is an easy to operate ‘flick’ switch trickle vent that is either open or closed. When in use the air is directed downwards into the room and this can be particularly useful where condensation exists on the glass panes.
Trickle vents are very common these days and most double glazing in the UK will incorporate them as a requirement of Building Regulations. In Scotland the regs are slightly different so check out the data regarding EA (Equivalent Area) in England, Wales and NI and FA (Free Area) in Scotland.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.