CH445 Knurled T Bar Pull Handle
- Knurled T bar pull handles for kitchen and general cabinets.
- 12mm bar with a solid weighty feel.
- 4 modern colours in stock including matt black and satin brass.
- Knurled door handles also available.
- Available in a range of common fixing size centres from 96mm to 306mm (select below when ordering).
- Supplied with M4 screws x 25mm for panel thicknesses upto 20mm.
- Made from steel and electro finished or painted for a high quality finish.
- 20mm feet are supplied for a more elegant styling to compliment this modern and attractive cabinet handle.
CH445 Knurled T Bar Pull Handles Info
These knurled handles are an advancement in today's modern styling of the old workhorse T Bar handle. They are common place for most cabinet and furniture manufacturers.
Ideal for replacements as they are manufactured to the most standard sizes used in the UK. If you are replacing handles in your kitchen or other cabinets you should find something to fit.
The most important size to measure is the size between the fixing centres. The actual bar length is longer and could vary to other manufacturers but the fixing centres should be the same.
Supplied in a two part assembly (foot/washer) you will need to dismantle the washer foot from the stem via the countersunk screw. This is supplied ony as an assembly for carriage but the seperate M4 screws are used for the actual fixing. These are pan headed and supplied in a 25mm length for most standard size cupboards and doors upto 20mm thickness.
The handles should be cleaned avoiding any chemicals as a mild soapy substance is sufficient.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.