View More Window Handles
- These are locking upvc window handles found on more modern day upvc windows - known as espag window handles. Found also on some timber and aluminium windows too.
- Suitable for any window with a 7mm spindle driven multi-point locking system.
- Watch the espag handles video or see our quick Guide and FAQ's on Espag Window Handles.
- Spindle lengths vary from 10mm upto 40mm.
- Both screw holes are finished off with cover caps!
- Matching keys throughout this locking espag handle range – one key supplied per handle. Push button assist for closed locking.
- Tested to 50 000 cycles by the manufacturer!
- Two fixing holes on 43mm centres – fits all espag window handles you will find!
- Inline means it is suitable for left and right hand replacements.
Top notch locking upvc window handles in several beautiful finishes. These are all key lockable but have the added advantage of a push button release so when the handle is in its closed position it is effectively locked. The key then provides the deadlock to the handle. This solid die cast zinc alloy construction has a real sturdy and positive feel and its long handle design makes it very practical to operate. If you are looking to buy a locking window handle these Connoisseur espag handles are superb quality and a firm favourite with customers.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.
The following special offer is available to you when you buy the W85 Locking uPVC Window Handle. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the W85 Locking uPVC Window Handle and the special offer product are added.