W70 Key Locking Monkey Tail Handle
- Cottage window fittings with real period appeal.
- Key locking monkey tail with a wedge catch design for easy fix.
- See our quick Guide or FAQ's about window latches.
- Made by hand from wrought iron in a foundry.
- Left or right handed options available from drop-down (Right handed illustrated).
- One key, fastener catch and screws provided.
- Matching monkey tail window stay also available (W58).
A sweeping monkey tail casement window handle with a discrete key locking feature used on timber casement windows with a dominant period presence. These latches are a real sense of period living yet practical and easy to fit - the casement wedge fastener design is a lot easier to install by virtue of the catch and the latch arrangement lining up.
These black window fittings are made in a foundry which gives it more than an authentic touch, even to the point that there are some differences noticeable to the trained eye and that is the beauty of hand forging that no two items are the same! The rugged hammered type finish is perfect for extolling the virtues of period window fittings and is a good solid finish with real longevity in use.
W70 Casement Fastener Sizes:
Total length of fastener - 140mm.
Fastener base plate is 17mm x 57mm.
Things to know about your monkey tail casement handle:
- Not suitable for weather-stripped windows (exceeding a couple of millimetres).
- Fitting can be achieved easily by offering the assembly of catch and latch to the corner of the window and marking the fixings for the latch first, returning to the catch positions separately.
- Key locking is achieved via an Allen type key.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.