- This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
- Traditional Window Latch Edwardian Style.
- Suitable for weather stripped windows.
- See our quick Guide or FAQ's about window latches.
- Key locking as standard. Universal handing.
- Available in 3 stunning finishes.
- Supplied with colour matching domed screws.
- Matching traditional window stays available (W47).
A traditional window latch built with all the features of a modern day fastener. This fastener is high quality and is used on timber windows where a weatherseal is present (not needed) via a deeper stack height which pushes the fastener back from the edge of the opening frame to avoid conflict with the weatherseal. The window latch also has a locking facility via an Allen key. The beautiful sweeping design is reminiscent of the Edwardian designs that are very popular window latches.
Fastener Base - 16mm x 60mm
Catch Base – 40mm x 12mm
Fixing centres of window latch – 45mm
Fixing centres of window catch – 28mm
Min Frame Land required – 22mm (frame and opener).
Christmas Delivery: Our dispatch dates continue upto 2pm on Thursday 23rd December. We will also be dispatching on Thursday 30th December to help with orders placed through Xmas, and then from Tuesday 4th January 2022.
European Deliveries are currently suspended.