- This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
- Traditional Window Latch Edwardian Style.
- Suitable for weather stripped windows.
- See our quick Guide or FAQ's about window latches.
- Key locking as standard. Universal handing.
- Available in 3 stunning finishes.
- Supplied with colour matching domed screws.
- Matching traditional window stays available (W47).
A traditional window latch built with all the features of a modern day fastener. This fastener is high quality and is used on timber windows where a weatherseal is present (not needed) via a deeper stack height which pushes the fastener back from the edge of the opening frame to avoid conflict with the weatherseal. The window latch also has a locking facility via an Allen key. The beautiful sweeping design is reminiscent of the Edwardian designs that are very popular window latches.
Fastener Base - 16mm x 60mm
Catch Base – 40mm x 12mm
Fixing centres of window latch – 45mm
Fixing centres of window catch – 28mm
Min Frame Land required – 22mm (frame and opener).
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.