View More Window Handles
- Key locking handle.
- A hybrid handle comprising an espag spindle for multi-point locks and a cockspur nose for closure onto a wedge.
- See our quick FAQ's on Cockspag Window Handles.
- Can be used as a repair handle where the multi-point locks are broken.
- 21mm step height as standard.
- Various length spindles: 10,15,20,25,30,35 and 40mm.
- Fixing centres are 43mm (2 holes).
Suitable for older uPVC and aluminium windows with perimeter locking mechanisms (spindle protruding from back of handle). Operation of the handle is achieved by simply opening to a holding position. The key supplied will provide a deadlock to the cylinder. Handles can be adjusted to achieve small step size difference by easily changing the plastic wedge block thickness.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.
The following special offers are available to you when you buy the W66 Cockspag Window Handle. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the W66 Cockspag Window Handle and the special offer product are added.