View More Window Handles
Espag window handles upto 50mm spindle length.
- A firm favourite and fantastic quality and value!
- Secured by Design approved - official security police initiative.
- 50mm spindle for replacing old Anglian Windows espag handle.
- Choose from spindle lengths 10mm-55mm.
- We supply plugs for the lock for non-locking handles - green, black and white.
- Replacement espag handle with a 7mm square spindle and 43mm fixing centres.
- What is an espag window handle?
- Watch how to replace & install a upvc window handle.
- Universal handing inline design (turns both ways).
Key locking double glazing handles available in white, polished chrome or polished brass finishes. Operated by a push-button to unlock and utilising a standard key pattern for this model means the W65 Prolinea espag handles require only one key! The key can also be used for its sister handle the cranked W61 espag handle enabling a mix and match design from inline to cranked where it suits. The inline W65 is easier to order being an inline handle as operation of the handle can be conducted for either orientation of the handle turn but must replace the existing handle in the same direction when installing! This is an extra long spindle version which will work with more older windows as well where the spindle can be upto 50mm in length. Standard centres for fixing makes life easier and you can keep your existing screws for replacement as most have been M5 screws over the years. Replacement espag screws can be ordered for this handle and any espag handle if needed.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.
The following special offers are available to you when you buy the W65 Locking Double Glazing Handle. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the W65 Locking Double Glazing Handle and the special offer product are added.