W43 Edwardian Fastener
View all replacement latches.
- Edwardian styled casement window fastener.
- Made from brass for longevity.
- Suitable for mortice latched or flush framed windows.
- See our quick Guide or FAQ's about window latches.
- Available in polished brass, polished chrome, satin chrome finishes.
- Slotted dome screws, mortice plate and hook plate supplied.
- Matching traditional window stay (W47) available.
- Non weather-sealed window latch.
This Edwardian casement window fastener is a real favourite and leaves a real sense of Edwardian elegance and character to any interior. Suited to windows without a weather-seal these latches drop into most mortice slots as a simple replacement for older styles of fastener with a 10mm step. If you need stays on your window then you can further the look of the window by using the spoon-ended W47 casement stay for a perfect style and colour match. For latches that are used on flush frames this fastener also comes with the hook needed to ensure correct closure.
Small details are important too and the fixing screws are no less of a quality with superb slotted dome screws to ensure the Edwardian finish is complete!
W43 Edwardian Fastener Sizes:
Latch handle Size: 115mm
Nose length: 32mm from pivot centre.
Mortice step: 10mm.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.