W40 Cadenza Flat Blade Window Handle
- Key Locking Cadenza window handle.
- 15mm x 3mm flat perpendicular blade. If your blade is angled review the W62 handle.
- Important note: this handle has a perpendicular blade. If you require the angled blade review the W62 for more details.
- Please refer to this guide on upvc window handles before purchasing to check the blade. Using the incorrect blade will lead to failure of the handle.
- See our quick FAQ's on Cadenza Window Handles.
- 4 fixing holes on 64mm (inner centres) and 84mm (outer centres). Handle base 24mm x 100mm.
- Supplied with cover caps and key.
- Spade lengths available - 18mm 30mm or 48mm.
A key-locking window handle for use with the older style window locks found on some PVC and aluminium windows. This handle has a 15mm wide metal spade protruding from the back of the handle that moves up and down with the handle movement (must not be confused with the general espag handle encompassing a square spindle). This spade is approximately 3mm thick and does not contain any designed cut-out channels just a straight rectangular blank.
Christmas Delivery: Our dispatch dates continue upto 2pm on Thursday 23rd December. We will also be dispatching on Thursday 30th December to help with orders placed through Xmas, and then from Tuesday 4th January 2022.
European Deliveries are currently suspended.
The following special offer is available to you when you buy the W40. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the W40 and the special offer product are added.