View More Window Handles
- Locking cockspur handles for uPVC and aluminium windows.
- Two sizes available - 12mm and 21mm.
- See how to measure step height and our quick Guide and FAQ's on Cockspur Window Handles.
- One key and one cover cap supplied with this cockspur handle.
- Fixing centres are 38mm across the inner two holes and two elongated slotted outer holes are 62mm apart.
- You can change the wedge block on your window if needed - sizes vary from 2mm - 12mm.
Probably the best locking cockspur handles for covering the many older double glazing windows and a fabulous design with real charisma! Certainly not the end of an era here with this modern contemporary design locking cockspur handle that can replace all types of fixing centres with its elongated outer screw holes so that repair is possible where the sizes are difficult to find. The 12mm size can replace the 9mm size locking cockspurs typically found on aluminium windows provided the wedge is increased by a further 3mm to compensate the difference. As the catch wedges are generally standard and can be replaced this shouldn't create a problem. With four stunning colours and excellent quality control you will do better to find something more alluring.
Technically this handle has the required key locking to meet home insurance policies, is push button closure, has the extended nose up to 20mm for extra coverage and the elongated outer fixings for more replacement posibilities.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.
The following special offers are available to you when you buy the W33 Locking Cockspur Handles. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the W33 Locking Cockspur Handles and the special offer product are added.