W28 Modern Cockspur Window Latch
- Key locking cockspur handle suitable for timber or wooden windows.
- Great replacement latch for a lot of John Carr window handles.
- See our quick Guide or FAQ's about window latches.
- Available in brown or white.
- Supplied with keeps for a flat or angled frame.
- Keeps allow night vent locking.
- Same key through out the W28 handle and W29 stay range.
- Handed design fastener.
- Requires No.8 countersunk screws.
A contemporary design key locking cockspur window handle with push-button release for enhanced security and automatic latching. This attractive streamlined modern design has a smooth handle action with a non-handed latch keep design (16mm) offering a two position closure for additional closed window venting. The low handle depth of 28mm is ideal in instances where window blinds are used.
These cockspur latches are made by Titon for timber and wood windows and are a great replacement for the John Carr window handle which has been discontinued. They sit neatly onto the flat part of any frame requiring little in the way of any flat land, making it suitable for narrow frames, and are available in white or brown, the two most popular colours for wooden windows.
Cockspur W28 Sizes:
- Requires 18mm of land on the frame and 30mm on the opener to avoid any handle over-hang.
- Tested in accordance with BS6462 - 1985 for mechanical performance.
- Material is Zinc alloy.
- This is a handed product - select right hand if the handle opens anti-clockwise.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.