W22 Tokyo Tilt Turn Window Handle
- Handles can only be used on Tilt before Turn Windows (windows open inwards).
- Concealed fixing swivel cover (lift and turn).
- See our quick Guide and FAQ's on Tilt and Turn Window Handles.
- Inbuilt safety lock for inward opening.
- Supplied with integral 7mm spindle and one key.
- Extra keys available (ref:2W153).
- Spindle: 7mm square.
- Spindle lengths available: 32mm, 38mm, 44mm.
- Fixing Centres of two screws: 43mm
Locking Tilt Before Turn(TBT) handle will engage in four positions at 90 degree intervals. In the locked position the handle can be turned to allow the window to tilt for ventilation but the open inwards turn position is locked for safety reasons. The turn position can only be accessed by unlocking the cylinder with the key. If the handle is rotated 180 degress (two clicks) prior to fitting the handle it is possible to use the handle in a turn and tilt mode and to then lock the handle in its closed position.
Christmas Delivery: Our dispatch dates continue upto 2pm on Thursday 23rd December. We will also be dispatching on Thursday 30th December to help with orders placed through Xmas, and then from Tuesday 4th January 2022.
European Deliveries are currently suspended.
The following special offer is available to you when you buy the W22. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the W22 and the special offer product are added.