R14 Cable Window Restrictor
Cable window restrictor
- Just fix to the frames for a universal application.
- Can be used on doors as well as windows.
- Suitable for upvc, aluminium and timber window/doors.
- Push button locking with a key. All parts supplied.
- Tested to British Standards EN: 13126-1: 2011 & EN 16281: 2013
- Compliant child locking resistant locking device - see below.
- Easy operation for full window opening.
- Domestic or commercial application.
Cable Window Restrictor - What You Need to Know!
This is an ideal and simple cable window restrictor that can be used on all types of window frames like upvc and timber windows. It's designed and tested with child safety in mind and is compliant with the following tests:
British Standard EN 16281:2013
Child resistant locking device for windows and balcony doors.
British Standard EN 13126-1:2011
A test for any building hardware device on windows and doors. Category classification for those wearing a specification hat -,3,25,0,3/3,4,-,5/7,900/1200
British Standard EN 1670:2007
Corrosion Resistance Grade 4 (240 hours)
50000 cycles of opening and closing.
Important: The maximum size of a window or door is 2100mm high x 1000mm wide. These cable window restrictors should be fitted to the manufacturers instructions provided in order to meet the standards above requiring the correct placement of the restrictor.
Please ensure the all moving parts are lubricated like 3 in 1 twice per year and the surfaces cleaned with a dry cloth.
Material: Zinc alloy casting powder coated for white and brown finishes and electroplated for brass and chrome finishes.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.