R12 Conservatory Door Restrictor
Conservatory door restrictor
- Can be set to less than 90 degrees and upto 120 degrees.
- Stainless steel 430 grade - all components.
- Suitable for uPVC, aluminium and timber doors with a euro-groove.
- Read our FAQ's for a conservatory door restrictor.
- Latching force is easily adjusted from soft to hard.
- Controlled opening force.
- Door restrictor arm can be dis-engaged easily via simple clip feature.
- To close the door simply pull the door to snatch the door from its hold-open position.
- Screws and instructions supplied.
- Universal handing for left or right handed outward opening doors.
Conservatory Door Restrictor Details
Construction consists of 430 grade Stainless Steel components.
The ideal solution for restraining your outward opening french doors. This conservatory door restrictor is concealed and fits inside the gap between the door leaf and the frame and is only visible when the door is open.
Sizes for R12 Conservatory Door Restrictor
Channel width: 12mm width x 11mm depth - suits euro grooves around the opening frame of a uPVC door.
Channel fixing centres: 350mm.
Channel length: 370mm.
Arm (pivot to pivot): 250mm x 16mm wide.
Bracket: 105mm x 16mm
Fixing centres: 95mm & 75mm (4 holes).
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.
The following special offer is available to you when you buy the R12 Conservatory Door Restrictor. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the R12 Conservatory Door Restrictor and the special offer product are added.