R01 Window Restraint
Window restraint for double glazed windows.
- Supplied with 3 bracket pins to accommodate different frames.
- Left and right handed selections available.
- Supplied with fitting instructions.
- Supplied with fixing screws for uPVC.
- Long arm window restraint available.
- Take a look at how to improve window safety and read our FAQ's.
- How to fit instructions provided.
How to Fit The R01 Window Restraint
A simple spring loaded window restraint that if fitted correctly will re-locate to its restraint position each time the window is closed. To disengage the window restraint and to open the window fully just requires a simple flick of the restraint arm. With the restrictor concealed between the frames there are no unsightly attachments to be seen on the main window surfaces. Can be used on aluminium, uPVC or timber windows where double glazing window hinges are used.
- The R01 window restraint should be positioned carefully for child safety.
- Size of arm from its pivot point is 75mm.
- The R01 is sprung loaded and re-engages back to a safety position each time the window is closed.
- Manufactured from Stainless and Zinc alloys.
- Bristish standard testing (BS EN 14351:2006 Clause 8) to a 350N force.
- Please note: Best practice recommendation is to use two restraints on top hung windows and one at the bottom of a side hung window.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.
The following special offer is available to you when you buy the R01 Window Restrictor. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the R01 Window Restrictor and the special offer product are added.