- Non-locking patio door handle used as a slave handle on sliding exterior double doors or can be used for internal doors!
- Sold as a set for one door leaf.
- Read our quick FAQ guide on patio door handles.
- Suits a door thickness of 50mm but longer screws can be purchased separately for different door thicknesses - see Related Products on this page.
- Supplied with M5 countersunk screws x 55mm length and one 85mm long 7mm spindle.
- Matching euro lock handle also available - P21. View related products below.
- Fully reversible handle that can be used for left or right handed fitting (backplate needs to be unscrewed and the D handle turned around).
- Made from a zinc alloy using die-casting.
These handles are suitable for the slave, or non-locking side, of exterior sliding doors and can be suited with the P21 handle where one door is required for the key lock. A beautifully designed handle and available in a range of colours provides a stylish and practical solution for most modern day patio doors.
If you are just looking for a handle for a sliding door this is an ideal pull handle that is easily fixed to any door.
Christmas Delivery: Our dispatch dates continue upto 2pm on Thursday 23rd December. We will also be dispatching on Thursday 30th December to help with orders placed through Xmas, and then from Tuesday 4th January 2022.
European Deliveries are currently suspended.