- Non-locking patio door handle used as a slave handle on sliding exterior double doors or can be used for internal doors!
- Sold as a set for one door leaf.
- Read our quick FAQ guide on patio door handles.
- Suits a door thickness of 50mm but longer screws can be purchased separately for different door thicknesses - see Related Products on this page.
- Supplied with M5 countersunk screws x 55mm length and one 85mm long 7mm spindle.
- Matching euro lock handle also available - P21. View related products below.
- Fully reversible handle that can be used for left or right handed fitting (backplate needs to be unscrewed and the D handle turned around).
- Made from a zinc alloy using die-casting.
These handles are suitable for the slave, or non-locking side, of exterior sliding doors and can be suited with the P21 handle where one door is required for the key lock. A beautifully designed handle and available in a range of colours provides a stylish and practical solution for most modern day patio doors.
If you are just looking for a handle for a sliding door this is an ideal pull handle that is easily fixed to any door.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.