P21 92PZ Patio Door Locking Handle
- A modern patio door handle design with a lock to lever size of 92 pz.
- Sold as a pair for one door set (internal and external).
- Read our quick FAQ guide on patio door handles.
- Non-handed design backplate can be unscrewed and the handle reversed*.
- Suitable for exterior patio doors in upvc, timber or aluminium**
- Supplied with M5 countersunk screws x 55mm length - suit a door thickness of 50mm***.
- 7mm spindle lever operation (85mm spindle)**
- Non-locking handle P22 also available - see Related Products.
- Backplate depth of 8mm is made from a zinc die-cast alloy.
* This handle can be dismantled via the two screws inside the backplate and the 'D' handle reversed to achieve a left handed orientation. this keeps the screws on the inside but turns the handle around.
** In order to use this sliding door handle as a replacement the screws, lever and key-hole positions must line up. See diagram above.
*** To use this patio handle for different door thicknesses use your existing spindle and purchase longer screws from the Related Products section on this page.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.