P21 92PZ Patio Door Locking Handle
- A modern patio door handle design with a lock to lever size of 92 pz.
- Sold as a pair for one door set (internal and external).
- Read our quick FAQ guide on patio door handles.
- Non-handed design backplate can be unscrewed and the handle reversed*.
- Suitable for exterior patio doors in upvc, timber or aluminium**
- Supplied with M5 countersunk screws x 55mm length - suit a door thickness of 50mm***.
- 7mm spindle lever operation (85mm spindle)**
- Non-locking handle P22 also available - see Related Products.
- Backplate depth of 8mm is made from a zinc die-cast alloy.
* This handle can be dismantled via the two screws inside the backplate and the 'D' handle reversed to achieve a left handed orientation. this keeps the screws on the inside but turns the handle around.
** In order to use this sliding door handle as a replacement the screws, lever and key-hole positions must line up. See diagram above.
*** To use this patio handle for different door thicknesses use your existing spindle and purchase longer screws from the Related Products section on this page.
Christmas Delivery: Our dispatch dates continue upto 2pm on Thursday 23rd December. We will also be dispatching on Thursday 30th December to help with orders placed through Xmas, and then from Tuesday 4th January 2022.
European Deliveries are currently suspended.