- Slimline window hinges are found on older upvc and aluminium windows. The track width is 15mm.
Slimline Double Glazing Hinges (H02)
Slimline Double Glazing Window Hinges (H02) will suit older double glazing windows with a 15mm track size. Some of the older double glazing windows used a 15mm track window hinge, as do some aluminium windows, but they are generally not widely used. If you measure the overall width of the channel (outer size not inner) this will determine whether you have the slimline hinge. If it's not 15mm it will be the standard 18mm size found on most double glazed windows like the H01 standard upvc window hinge or H06 double glazing hinge. Replacing hinges can be a fairly easy task if you follow the basics and have a bit of help with taking the window out. We have provided a few guides and pointers to help you so be sure to click away at the various buttons on this page!
- H02 - 8" Top Hung Slimline Hinge£5.42 Exc Vat £6.50 Inc Vat
- H02 - 24" Top Hung Slimline Hinge£11.30 Exc Vat £13.56 Inc Vat
- H02 - 10" Top Hung Slimline Hinge£6.10 Exc Vat £7.32 Inc Vat
- H02 - 12" Top Hung Slimline Hinge£6.79 Exc Vat £8.15 Inc Vat
- H02 - 12" Side Hung Slimline Hinge£7.44 Exc Vat £8.93 Inc Vat
- H02 - 16" Top Hung Slimline Hinge£8.80 Exc Vat £10.56 Inc Vat
- H02 - 16" Side Hung Slimline Hinge£9.94 Exc Vat £11.93 Inc Vat
- H02 - 20" Top Hung Slimline Hinge£8.82 Exc Vat £10.58 Inc Vat
- uPVC Window Hinge Repair Screws£4.47 Exc Vat £5.36 Inc Vat
- Vector uPVC Window Interlock Brackets£3.22 Exc Vat £3.86 Inc Vat