H05 - 12" Side Hung Egress Window Hinges
- Window opens to near maximum size to satisfy the emergency requirements of Document B of the Building Regs.
- Hinge set can be easily fitted to existing windows with standard friction hinges found on most PVC type windows (18mm track width).
- Follow this guide to replace your window hinges and read our FAQ's.
- Fire-escape windows require a minimum unobstructed area of 450mm high x 450mm wide.
- Supplied with a kit of parts to meet variations in hinge depths (13/15/17mm).
- Supplied as a pair of hinges for one window - quality smooth operation!
Weight capability: Always replace with a like for like size or greater (length of track).
Track length (inch/mm): 12"/310mm
Orientation: Side Hung (Hinges at Top and Bottom)
Max Weight (kg): 16
Material: High Grade Austenitic (304) and Ferritic (430) stainless steel.
Testing: Tested to an operational performance of 30 000 cycles of opening and closing (open your windows twice a day every day for 40 years!). Conforms to BS6375 Part 2 1987 for performance.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.
The following special offer is available to you when you buy the H05 - 12" Side Hung Pair Egress Window Hinges. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the H05 - 12" Side Hung Pair Egress Window Hinges and the special offer product are added.