- Surface mounted flush bolt fitting for enhanced door security.
- Made from brass.
- Neat solution and available in polished chrome, satin chrome and polished brass finishes.
- Ideal for slave doors on double door or french door arrangements.
- Can be retro-fitted to timber doors.
- Lever action flush bolt fitting.
- 10mm diameter shootbolt extends 17mm.
- Two sizes available.
- Colour matched face plate and screws also provided.
These flush bolts are typically found on timber doors at the head of the opening frame and work by virtue of a discrete yet simple lever action that moves the shootbolt to its fully open and then fully closed position. Fitted to the surface and the corner of the door these flush bolts need to be routed or chiselled into the frame. Many are a standard size bolt so they can be replaced relatively easily and changed for a different colour. They are a very sound means of bracing the corner of the door and enhance the security of any door. They tend to be used on double doors quite a lot and in particular the slave door on a double door arrangement or a french door. The flush bolt can be hidden between the doors for a discrete appearance so release is done when the main door is open to improve door security. A colour matched bolt catch plate is included for finishing and extra strength.
Available in two lengths 150mm and 200mm. Plate width is 19mm.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.