- Interior door handles with a backplate. Check the backplate size for replacement.
Interior door handles with quality in mind! The door handles shown in this section are all levers with backplate designs that differ in style or size. Amongst the handles you will find matching sets for interior door handles with plain backplates, bathroom door handles and latch plates e.g. Z01/Z03/Z04 are all matching. There are several types of interior door handle styles commonly found in the UK from lever on rose door handles, lever on backplate and not forgetting the antique and period style interior door handles which are very much in vogue at the moment. Finding a finish to suit should also pose no problem, as we offer superb quality finishes in both antique and polished brass, and also in polished and satin chrome. The handle styles themselves offer a choice of either a rectangular or round-edged backplate, aligned with a superb choice of s-wave, inverted curve, straight or round-bodied handles. HandleStore stock all their interior door handles to ensure you get your handles as quickly as it is possible to do so. With our next day delivery you can have peace of mind knowing that your next job is well underway! Our vast selection is chosen with value and quality in mind so be confident like the thousands of customers before you and find some of the best price door handles online!
Lever Interior Door Handles
Backplated door handles are available in so many styles and are well liked by customers as they can make a real statement to any interior door design as well as offer the ability to be used as replacement internal door handles. Keeping the door and changing the handles make life a lot easier when it comes to creating a stylish change to the interior decoration of any room and backplated door handles offer the perfect replacement solution. This is particularly true where large voids or marks are visible and can simply be covered by the backplate of the door handle.
Deciding on which lever interior door handle to use means taking a few measurements of your existing internal door handles like the outer backplate measurements and also the screw positions. Invariably when fixing new internal door handles it is mostly the case that new fixing holes will be positioned into the door away from the old and existing ones and covering up any old holes or marks at the same time with the new backplate size. This leaves open a lot of choice for replacement door handles as a lot of designs now incorporate wider and longer backplates specifically for this purpose so 40-50mm width is not uncommon.
Contemporary Door Handles
Over the years styles have changed a lot when it comes to door handles. Contemporary door handles are still the most popular and offers some great choices like square lever door handles and antique bronze door handles. There are so many contemporary designs to choose from along with the various latch, lock and bathroom variations for the same interior door handle design. When choosing be sure to check that the variations you may need for the handle design are available.
- Z740 T-Bar Lever Backplate Latch Door Handle£6.66 Exc Vat £7.99 Inc Vat
- Z06 Victorian Scroll Latch Door HandlesPrice From: £6.20 Exc Vat £7.44 Inc Vat
- Z02 Lever Latch Door HandlesPrice From: £6.27 Exc Vat £7.52 Inc Vat
- Z75 Shaped Scroll Latch Door Handles£6.92 Exc Vat £8.30 Inc Vat
- Z706 Budget Victorian Scroll Latch Door Handle£5.16 Exc Vat £6.19 Inc VatOut of stock Bulk Discount Avaliable
- Z10 Lever Latch Door HandlesPrice From: £9.54 Exc Vat £11.45 Inc Vat
- Z206 Victorian Scroll Privacy Door Handles£10.34 Exc Vat £12.41 Inc Vat
- Z207 Victorian Straight Privacy Door Handles£10.65 Exc Vat £12.78 Inc Vat
- Z616 Victorian Lever Latch Solid Brass Door HandlePrice From: £15.91 Exc Vat £19.09 Inc Vat