DL27 uPVC Door Security Bolt
• uPVC Door Security Bolt for Front Doors
• Made for uPVC but fits aluminium and wooden doors.
• Extra security when in the house or for vulnerable doors!
• Ideal if your other door locks fail!
• Can be easily fitted with just screws and a drill.
• Locate the lock out of the reach of small children.
• Bi-lateral pins to stop doors being lifted.
• Full instructions and parts supplied.
• Door steps accommodated with special packers.
uPVC Door Security Bolt Details
Pins – 6.5mm diameter. Pins engage 17mm each side of the bracket. Overall body length closed: 150mm x 38mm Overall bracket size: 14mm x 150mm
Tools Required: Screwdriver, drill and a pencil for marking the position of the door bolt.
Materials: The main body of this upvc door bolt is made from extruded aluminium as is the mating bracket. The lock pins are made from hardened steel.
Installation: Please refer to the installation video under the main picture above. Installation is simple requiring only that you mark the positions by hand and then screw to the door. A drill will be useful for ensuring the screws are the correct torque. When fitting the door bolt to the door consider carefully the best position for your own use and if you want to avoid children tampering with the lock. The door bolt can be used where flush doors exist or where a rebated step is found. All parts are supplied in the box for both eventualities and packers also provided to ensure the depth is achieved between the frame step heights.
This door bolt has been designed for use on upvc doors but can equally be used on any door. For extra protection and security this door bolt is an essential door accessory.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.