DL19 Keypad Lock
- Used for most moderate security door entry applications.
- Easy code changes when needed.
- Mechanical lock with 4 to 7 digit code capability.
- 8000 code combinations.
- 60mm backset deadlocking tubular latch supplied.
- Suitable for door thicknesses from 33mm to 55mm.
- Snib for hold-open function.
- Non handed product can be fitted for either orientation.
A quality mechanical digital keypad entry door lock that can be fitted to most doors offering a moderate level of security and typically found on most doors around offices, warehousing and many other commercial applications. This keypad digital lock is supplied with an internal lever pad for easy to use egress escape. Supplied as a kit including all the parts to successfully install to your doors including instructions. These keypad door locks are really convenient requiring only the pass code for entry and no form of key or other device to be present. Such codelocks are easily changed if needed and also have the snib facility to disengage the code lock when the door is in use for longer periods. The tubular latch is a standard size with a 60mm backset.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.