DL10 Yale Superior Series Euro Thumbturn T45/35
View all Yale Thumbturn Cylinder Door Locks.
- Yale euro thumbturn cylinder (T45/35 size) with anti-snap resistance bar and anti-bump design. Watch the installation video.
- Can be keyed-alike to other DL09 and DL10 thumbturn locks (service can be selected in the cart - read more).
- 3 keys supplied per single cylinder (extra keys can be selected in the cart). Please note only 3 keys supplied per set for keyed-alike.
- Dimple & trace security keys with coded card supplied.
- Retaining screw supplied.
- Anti-bump resistance achieved via innovative ' v ' pins.
- 4 anti-pick pins per side along with anti-drill pins.
- Secured by design accredited - tested by the police.
- BS Kitemark number KM559658.
- EN1303:2005 - Grade 2 attack pass - the highest category!
- Meets BS3621 for insurance purposes.
This range of thumbturn locks carries an amazing security specification for such a small part of the door! The anti-snap resistance design is an advancement on the 'break-line' found on most thumbturn cylinders.
The euro-lock cylinder is found in just about all uPVC/double glazing type doors and the vast majority of them are vulnerable to lock bumping and lock snapping.
These replacement thumbturn cylinders enhance the security of your door and are so easy to fit that any DIY novice can do it in minutes! If you need extra keys then you can purchase these from us (send a picture of the card to us on email) or even timpsons on the high street (card will be needed).
Measure your existing thumbturn cylinder to find the two sizes as shown in this diagram (sizes are to the centre of the screw hole).
Christmas Delivery: Our dispatch dates continue upto 2pm on Thursday 23rd December. We will also be dispatching on Thursday 30th December to help with orders placed through Xmas, and then from Tuesday 4th January 2022.
European Deliveries are currently suspended.