DK5 6" Variable Spy Knocker
- 6 inch design - no need to match the fixing centres! Just attach to the door.
- Attach the bracket to the front of the door and slide and click the knocker into place! Please note mouldings on the door could affect this type of fixing if they are too close to the knocker.
- 160 degree viewer included - select the size of viewer required for your door from the drop down box below.
- Brown and white plugs supplied to finish off the inside holes through your door.
- Zinc alloy material, electro-plated finish for brass and chrome, powder coated white and black finishes - quality German engineering.
- 157mm x 77mm overall sizes.
When fixing to the front of the door find a position that covers the exisiting fixing holes and fix using the 4 screws provided (only use these screws). Mark out the position of the spy viewer and drill the necessary hole size (12mm). Slide the knocker down the face of the door onto the bracket and force down into its click position to hold. Unscrew the viewer and position through either side of the door knocker turning until tight against the inside of the door. Push in the relevant coloured plug to the exposed holes on the inside of the door or apply a tack to hold in place such as a small amount of silicone if needed.
Only use a dry or damp cloth but no chemical cleaners.
Christmas Delivery: Our dispatch dates continue upto 2pm on Thursday 23rd December. We will also be dispatching on Thursday 30th December to help with orders placed through Xmas, and then from Tuesday 4th January 2022.
European Deliveries are currently suspended.
The following special offer is available to you when you buy the 6" Variable Spy Door Knocker. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the 6" Variable Spy Door Knocker and the special offer product are added.