- 6 inch design - no need to match the fixing centres! Just attach to the door.
- Can be used on uPVC or timber doors.
- Attach the bracket to the front of the door and slide and click the knocker into place! Please note mouldings on the door could affect this type of fixing if they are too close to the knocker.
- Brown and white plugs supplied to finish off the inside holes through your door.
- Zinc alloy material, electro-plated finish for brass and chrome, powder coated white and black finishes - German engineered.
- 157mm x 77mm overall sizes.
When fixing to the front of the door find a position that covers the exisiting fixing holes and fix using the 4 screws provided (only use these screws). Slide the knocker down the face of the door onto the bracket and force down into its click position to hold. Push in the relevant coloured plug to the exposed holes on the inside of the door or apply a tack to hold in place such as a small amount of silicone if needed.
Only use a dry or damp cloth but no chemical cleaners.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.
The following special offer is available to you when you buy the 6" Variable Door Knocker. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the 6" Variable Door Knocker and the special offer product are added.