D75 Valencia Snib 68PZ Lever uPVC Door Handle
More uPVC Door Handles
- Supplied with side facing snib latch (replaces old button types).
- Sold as a pair for one door set with seprate springs supplied.
- Screws and spindle will suit door thickness between 54-62mm.
- This handle has 2 x 70, 2 x 80mm screws and a 130mm spindle.
- See below for purchasing screw lengths or spindle lengths
- Supplied with spindle and colour matching M5 screws.
- You may need to use your existing spindle for a split spindle lock.
- Valencia 68PZ upvc door handle without a snib also available.
- Non-handed design (levers are reversible).
- Change to Yale Superior Euro Locks at the same time!
Door Handle Screws For Valencia 68PZ uPVC Door Handle With Snib (D75)
It is important to check the thickness of your door to ensure that the screw pack sent with the Valencia 68PZ uPVC door handle is correct otherwise the door handle screw may be too short or too long (in this case you can hacksaw them down to size).
The Valencia 68PZ with Snib door handle is supplied with a spindle length of 130mm and 70 and 80mm long screws. These will fit a door thickness between 54 and 62mm. As the Valencia 68PZ lever handle operates a Fullex lock it is possible you may have an inline split spindle (two halves) and this must be re-used in the new handle to maintain the functionality of the lock
If your door thickness falls outside of this size range then you need to purchase or cut down (if appropriate) further screws and a spindle. Here are some examples:
Screw Size (mm)
Spindle Size (mm)
|66mm - 62mm||90||140|
|58mm - 62mm||80||130|
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.
The following special offers are available to you when you buy the D75. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the D75 and the special offer product are added.