- Sold as a pair for one door set (lever and pad are off-set and operated by two spindles).
- Supplied with spindles and colour matching screws (M5 screws).
- Sprung handles.
- NEW alternative offset 240mm centres upvc door handle available.
- Screws and spindles will suit door thickness between 66-71mm (further screw lengths and spindle lengths can be ordered for different size doors) This handle is supplied with 2 x 80mm screws and a 110mm spindle.
- TESTED TO 100 000** cycles of operation.
- Non-handed design (levers are reversible).
- Stub spindle is available for fixed external handle - select long option. See related products on this page.
- Change to security uPVC door locks at the same time!
Lever/Moveable Pad furniture to suit multipoint locks. The sprung off-set levers are fixed to the backplate and by design are fully reversible. Fixing lugs are present on both backplates for a positive location. The off-set spindles allows the door to lock without being opened from the outside without a key.
** 100 000 test cycles relates to a handle mounted correctly on a door with one open/close motion = 1 cycle.
Special cleaning is not necessary for any of the finishes shown as dirt can be removed with a damp cloth. The use of caustic cleaners or chemicals should be avoided.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.
The following special offers are available to you when you buy the D40 - London - 92-62PZ-240. The discount for the special offer will show in the cart if both the D40 - London - 92-62PZ-240 and the special offer product are added.