- Fits 240mm screw centres with 92mm(inner) and 62mm (outer) lever to lock size and 106mm top screw position to spindle.
- Quality product with a 10 year mechanical guarantee*
- Sprung lever and pad handles sold as a pair for one door.
- Supplied with two 8mm spindle x 90mm to accommodate varying door thicknesses.
- 10mm backplate thickness.
- Suits a door thickness of 54mm to 74mm.
- Two pairs of screw sizes supplied (70 & 80mm) - may need to be cut down for composite doors or use 60mm screws and 70mm spindles.
- Change to Yale security euro cylinders at the same time!
- How to measure upvc door handles.
- How to replace upvc door handles.
Offset uPVC Pad Door Handles with 240mm fixing centres
Offset pad door handles that allows the door lock to operate independently from one side to the other i.e. the door is locked from the outside when closed requiring the key to open. Designed as a replacement upvc door handle for a popular series of older locks that are now obsolete. If you need other colours consider an alternative design handle in the D40 Hoppe London Series.
Coronavirus: Orders are currently being dispatched on time but couriers may take longer to get to you due to issues surrounding Coronavirus. Delivery times quoted cannot be guaranteed.