Our resource centre for window handles includes lots of questions, answers, information and guidance for the different types of handles you will find on modern and old windows including timber, metal and upvc double glazing. Typically we get queries every day that ask us which window handle will fit my window? How do I take the old handle off the window and how do I install the new handle? Keep going with this thread and you will reach the answers you need including how to buy window handles.
- Window Handles for Aluminium double glazed windows.
- Window Handles for UPVC double glazed windows.
- Window Handles for Timber double glazed windows.
- Window Handles for Casement timber Windows.
- Window Handles for Period Timber Windows.
- Window Handles for Modern Timber Windows.
Window Handles for Metal Windows
- Handles for Aluminium Windows
- Handles for Steel Windows
At a Glance Links:
- Guide to cockspur window handles.
- Guide to espag window handles.
- Guide to Tilt and turn window handles.
- Guide to Window Latches for timber windows.
- Casement window stays
- Cadenza window handles
- Cockspag window handles