Important Information Please Read:
- Goods must be in a re-saleable condition and received at Handlestore within 28 days of the order date.
- Please ensure returning goods are sufficiently packaged with bubble wrap or similar, and avoid movement within the box/es that could cause damage during transit. All goods are inspected for marks, chips, scratches and damaged items will not be refunded.
- Returning goods must include all parts and accessories or will not be refunded.
- Please provide a copy of your order details within the package or note your delivery order number on the package being returned, this will then prevent and further delays in the refund process.
- To receive replacement goods you will need to place a new order.
- Goods that are made to order such as keyed alike locks or extra keys are non-returnable.
- If you have received free of charge postage and packaging, and you retain goods below this value, then the cost paid by us, will be deducted from your refund. If you have received free or discounted items, a refund will be made minus any discounts applied to this order. Premium postage, such as Saturday delivery etc will not be refunded. To receive replacement items you are required to place a new order.
Returning items is at your cost unless arranged otherwise by Customer Services. You can use Collect+ below or any alternative mailing company of your choice. When using Collect+ please check the destination address is set to Handlestore and not your own address or a Parcelshop.
Return Address: Handlestore Ltd, 18 Empire Industrial Park, Empire close, Aldridge, Walsall, West Midlands, WS9 8UQ
Once you have your return label, simply take it to one of your closest collect+ stores. Find your local store here.
We will check the goods back into our administration system and then issue the refund value less any re-stocking and carriage charges that may apply. View our terms and conditions.
If you should require any further clarification then please don't hesitate to get in touch.