We are currently dispatching orders received from the following channels (2pm cut-off for Hermes, 2pm cut-off for DPD Monday to Friday):
- Handlestore website
- Amazon (fulfilled by Seller)
We expect to see reductions in stockholding impacting our business as suppliers are mostly shutdown. If you are able to select the stock you need from the Handlestore website then it will be delivered unless notified otherwise.
Please note that during the government lockdown period/s Returning goods may be delayed reaching us and Refunds delayed due to limited staffing. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused during this time. We are doing our best and will get to them as soon as we can. No callers please to the site address during lockdown.
DPD (2pm) and Hermes (2pm) are currently still collecting on time. Deliveries may take longer to reach you despite leaving the Handlestore warehouse on time. All couriers are faced with manpower issues and new conditions of working and this is impacting services. Please be patient and if further assistance is needed use our contact forms on the website. Couriers cannot guarantee delivery dates due to the exceptional conditions all companies are facing. If there are any changes notified by the couriers we will update this page below.
9th May 2020: Keyed-alike service re-commences Monday 11th May 2020. Key cutting available on normal service times from Monday 11th May 2020.
21st April 2020: DPD cut-off time is 2pm for next working day delivery until further notice.
21st April 2020: Hermes are delivering between 1 and 5 working days due to Covid-19 restrictions. Please allow extra time during Covid-19 restrictions.
3rd April 2020: Key cutting services are now enabled on a 5 working day service.
1st April 2020: Hermes will be collecting one hour earlier than normal. Our cut-off for parcels will be 2:00pm. DPD remains at 3:00pm.
31st March 2020: We are unable to provide telephone support until conditions improve. Please use email/contact forms on the website. Due to limited resources email response may be up to 3 working days. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
20th March 2020: NHS orders are being given priority. Delays could be expected to normal order dispatch time.
13th March 2020: We are unable to fulfil any keyed-alike orders or key cutting services until further notice. If you have an order on the system you will be contacted and your order cancelled and refunded.
13th March 2020: Skeleton staff implemented across the warehouse under special work conditions*. Returns and refunds may take longer to process under Government lockdown restrictions.
*Special work conditions until further notice.
- Everyone is social distancing if they come into the workplace. This includes delivery drivers who must drop packages a safe distance from the building entrance to avoid engaging with any employees.
- Carriers must sign collection pads/devices when collecting parcels. No interaction takes place with any external party.
- Clean places are provided to wash hands with hot water and soap, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands regularly.
- Hand sanitiser and tissues are issued to all staff who are working.
- Vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition will have been sent home.
- Meetings both internally or with external persons is not allowed.
- Managers are trained to know how to spot symptoms of coronavirus and are clear on any relevant processes.
- Everyone is updated on actions being taken to reduce risks of exposure in the workplace.